• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera layer not working for the first couple of frames of the exported video

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I was recently working on a loop animation and i realised that when i exported the video the camera layer that i had in my adobe animate did not operate for the first 0.06 seconds of the video. causing the exported content to use the base camera options within the first 0.06 seconds before switching back to the ones i had in animate. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

to sum it up, the exported video has the first couple of frames with camera being out of the inteded place

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is normal. You have to open the exported video in something like Premiere Pro and edit the first frame(s) out. Or go back to the FLA document and have just black for the first couple frames. I know it makes no sense but it's just the way it is.

Animator and content creator for Animate CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah man that's really inconvenient, alright thank you  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines