• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera not working when exporting video/media

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says. When exporting I get 3 compiler errors.

1152: A conflict exists with inherited definition flash.display:DisplayObject.y in namespace public.

5000: The class 'privatePkg.___Camera___' must subclass 'flash.display.MovieClip' since it is linked to a library symbol of that type.

5000: The class 'privatePkg.___LayerProp___' must subclass 'flash.display.MovieClip' since it is linked to a library symbol of that type.

When the video does get exported, the camera layer gets disregarded and the animation plays out without it.

TOPICS
ActionScript , Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate,

You have made a statement without any question.

I can see a tendency. Others sometimes do the same, while expecting to receive some help, so I will assume you too need help.

One way around your issue may be to export a PNG sequence and render a video out of that.

I wrote a detailed description how to do this in an older topic. Just read the whole thing, not only the 'solution'.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361

Hope this helps!

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines