Highlighted

Can a Standard Canvas Object Overlay a VR Canvas Object?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate seems to export either a full 360 degree Canvas, or a normal 2D Canvas animation (I include the panorama in this as it is a flat image that loops at the left and right sides).

What I would like to do is include a panel element that does not move with the 360 degree image, but remain in position, floating overtop of the image at all times. Is this possible within Adobe Animate or even Canvas?

The idea is to produce something similar in behaviour to Google Street view, where there is a 2D map available while you are still in Street View.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can a Standard Canvas Object Overlay a VR Canvas Object?

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate seems to export either a full 360 degree Canvas, or a normal 2D Canvas animation (I include the panorama in this as it is a flat image that loops at the left and right sides).

What I would like to do is include a panel element that does not move with the 360 degree image, but remain in position, floating overtop of the image at all times. Is this possible within Adobe Animate or even Canvas?

The idea is to produce something similar in behaviour to Google Street view, where there is a 2D map available while you are still in Street View.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 23, 2018 0

Have something to add?