• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can anyone uncorrupt my fla file?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I was working on an fla next time I started to work on it gave me an error saying it cannot be opened I tried to repair it myself but thanks to my stupidity I cant do it can anyone do it for me? If its unable to repair Ill try to remake everything just gonna need a lot of sugar

Fla: https://adobe.ly/2OrE6bx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try and rename it to .zip and extract the contents that way. It will give a better chance of fixing whatever might be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to do it with the normal windows zip thing it says the compressed zip folder is invalid and with winrar when I do repair it says

unexpected end is found

corrupt header found

no file repaired

What should I do now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your fla file is only 1.1kb in file size, which probably means your work is lost. It doesn't seem to contain any contents.

Next time make sure to save multiple versions and backups to avoid losing your work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines