Highlighted

Can GLB models be used in animate of this version 19.2? (Branched from Re: Anyone Using VR?)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallow Joseph!

I would like to get a definite answer, can GLB models be used in animate of this version 19.2? I tried to load GLB model into VR scenes, but in preview they are displayed as cards with file name. I would like to see examples of using GLB models, if it is already implemented.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

They can, yes - but as you notice, they are only visible as placeholders until you publish/test.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can GLB models be used in animate of this version 19.2? (Branched from Re: Anyone Using VR?)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallow Joseph!

I would like to get a definite answer, can GLB models be used in animate of this version 19.2? I tried to load GLB model into VR scenes, but in preview they are displayed as cards with file name. I would like to see examples of using GLB models, if it is already implemented.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by JosephLabrecque | Adobe Community Professional

They can, yes - but as you notice, they are only visible as placeholders until you publish/test.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 19, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 19, 2019 0