• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy this program permently

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was to buy this program but I was wondering if theres one price where I can get it forever. How much and where can get it. I enjoy animating and want to get animate cc. Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

No

Adobe only sells Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements and Lightroom 6 with a serial number

Cloud Plans https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Adobe only sells Premiere Elements and Photoshop Elements and Lightroom 6 with a serial number

Cloud Plans https://creative.adobe.com/plans

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As John Smith already mentioned: no, not possible to get a perpetual license anymore.

You might be able to purchase an older version of CS6 or earlier on eBay, but I would advice against it: too many frauds and illegal versions are being sold on eBay. Ideally you want an unopened box with an unused serial. But even then you might run into activation problems.

Alternatively, look into professional 2d animation software alternatives of which a perpetual license can be purchased  or are open source and free.

OpenToonz (professional level 2d animation software, open source and free!):

Releases · opentoonz/opentoonz_nightlies · GitHub

TVPaint (arguably the best traditional bitmap 2d drawing animation package)

TVPaint Developpement - Web Site

Toonboom Harmony (one of the industry standards):

Toon Boom Harmony | Toon Boom Animation

Moho (excellent for cut-out 2d animation)

Moho® Pro 12 – 2D Animation Software for Professionals

If you have your heart set on Animate CC, your only option is to rent the software. Which isn't as bad as it sounds. But do realize that, once you stop paying the rent, you will lose access to your source animation files, which can only be opened and edited in Animate CC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines