Highlighted

Can I export animation without media encoder

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if I can export my animation from Animate (in MP4) without using Media Encoder. I have a very tight budget and I can't afford both software. Is there an alternative?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

Which version of Animate are you using? Normally there isn't a version that doesn't also come with Adobe Media Encoder. Older versions had options that could mean you can skip Adobe Media Encoder.

So, which version are you using, and also what computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can I export animation without media encoder

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I was wondering if I can export my animation from Animate (in MP4) without using Media Encoder. I have a very tight budget and I can't afford both software. Is there an alternative?

Thank you and have a nice day!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Colin Holgate | Adobe Community Professional

Which version of Animate are you using? Normally there isn't a version that doesn't also come with Adobe Media Encoder. Older versions had options that could mean you can skip Adobe Media Encoder.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 1
Roserosa LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh! I understand now. I thought they were two separate products I needed to buy. I took the 7 days trial and I want to buy it after this period. I also took the 7 days trial for Media Encoder. That's why I thought I would need to buy both products. Thank you! (Sorry, English is not my first language).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0