• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I have this feature in Canvas project ?

Explorer ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I have this feature in Canvas project ? Like the following figure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

What is your intended output? Video?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my output is frame animation.

I just want to have this feature when I edit my animation, so it's easy to make.

The finished product output is not needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your output won't have interactivity - it's gonna be a video or GIF - then you can use an AS3 document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my output is HTML  animation. It has interactivity.

At present, my animation is made in as3 document, and then copied to canvas document, then add interactive code (createjs ), finally, output the HTML animation .

It feels a little bit troublesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well iPeng,

if you need sound looped with the timeline's frame loop method, there's no other way than starting as AS3 during the animation phase.  Looping a sound section with this method in a canvas document is apparently not working. Why? - I actually ask myself this. Is there really a reason why this is not working within the Animate IDE? No matter - canvas or AS3.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have to take my previous statement back, it seems that in both AS3 and Canvas, looping a sound works only, if the sound starts within the looping section. If the sound started outside the looping interval it won't loop.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Klaus.

Actually it is possible to loop the sound in AS3 documents if sync is set to stream.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Dec 30, 2018 Dec 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh really?! these days I work canvas only and even when i was working in AS3 I didn't use sound in the timeline. I knew the difference between Event and Stream once, I'm sure, but that escaped me a long time ago. Thanks João

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines