Highlighted

Can i put guess book/contact form on ipad?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've working on some basic games and want to test it on some public event. But i want to know who was played the game and i want to make some kind contact form where people must fill before go play the game. Since i was making the game on flash and planned to publish it on ipad & tab(android) if its possible to put some PHP script like this https://onextrapixel.com/building-a-flash-contact-form-with-php-and-as3/ on an ipad/android, and get the guest list? im really clueless P.S. i made my game on flash cs6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can i put guess book/contact form on ipad?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've working on some basic games and want to test it on some public event. But i want to know who was played the game and i want to make some kind contact form where people must fill before go play the game. Since i was making the game on flash and planned to publish it on ipad & tab(android) if its possible to put some PHP script like this https://onextrapixel.com/building-a-flash-contact-form-with-php-and-as3/ on an ipad/android, and get the guest list? im really clueless P.S. i made my game on flash cs6

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 12, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you could put your php script and database on a web host and query it from your mobile app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi thanks for the answer. How do i done this? i dont familiar with php/database.

is there any keyword/clue so i can googled it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 13, 2018 0
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

your web host probably has help files or, if not, google your host and php, your host and mysql database.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 14, 2018 1