Highlighted

Can not Access Google Fonts

Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a teacher whom is trying to get access to Web fonts when using Dynamic Text. At this time, under education, she does not have access to Adobe Fonts. We tried to access Google Fonts within Animate but she could not get passed a sign-in page. Does she need sign-in to Adobe Fonts to have access to Google fonts? I cannot see her system so I am having trouble figuring out how to get the web fonts.  I am hoping someone has a good answer for her. She is running Animate CC 2018, which make no difference except her version still calls 'Adobe Fonts' 'TypeKit'.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can not Access Google Fonts

Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a teacher whom is trying to get access to Web fonts when using Dynamic Text. At this time, under education, she does not have access to Adobe Fonts. We tried to access Google Fonts within Animate but she could not get passed a sign-in page. Does she need sign-in to Adobe Fonts to have access to Google fonts? I cannot see her system so I am having trouble figuring out how to get the web fonts.  I am hoping someone has a good answer for her. She is running Animate CC 2018, which make no difference except her version still calls 'Adobe Fonts' 'TypeKit'.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 13, 2018 0
Advocate ,
Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2018 0
Dec 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. We figured it out. She had to sign out of Adobe Creative Cloud and sign back in and that seemed to fix the issue. Thanks for the help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 31, 2018 0