• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can only see what I have drawn by activating the Fluid Brush

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I can draw with the Fluid brush just fine, but when I try to draw with the regular brush tool, pencil tool and erasure tool or add any shapes to the stage ect ect I can only see them after I go back and reactivate the fluid brush tool.  I am either missing something very obvious that has changes or this is a major bug,  Has anyone else experience this?

Using a wacom but it is doing this when I unplug it so I dont think it is wacom related.  How do I get back to 2019 if I cant get this resolved.  Is it possible to upload a small video of what I am experiencing?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error , Performance , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Dec 08, 2019 Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

It could be related to video driver or incompatibility with your video controller.

I've seen one topic just like yours here before, but don't think there were any definite answers.

Old versions here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-apps-download.html#CreativeCloud2019apps

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem here. I had originaly thought that my workspace wasnt displaying for some reason, and after reading your post I tried cycling fluid brush on and off, which allowed me to see the workspace but not any changes made with other tools! I'm thinking this is a major bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!  No one else seems to know what I am talking about and I certainely havn't found any answers.  Thought I was going crazy.  I gave up and went back to 2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I had same problem with adobe animate, have you a copy adobe 2019? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines