• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can someone help me with the audio?

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do to listen to the audio of just ONE frame in Adobe Animation CC? Is that possible?

Btw I'm so sorry about my poor english.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

If your project is an AS3 document, you can 'scrub' any audio that is of the sync type 'stream'. This means you can move the playhead in the timeline back and forth with your mouse and hear the audio at that point. Notice this won't work on audio of type 'event' (which is the only type of audio available in HTML Canvas documents).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your project is an AS3 document, you can 'scrub' any audio that is of the sync type 'stream'. This means you can move the playhead in the timeline back and forth with your mouse and hear the audio at that point. Notice this won't work on audio of type 'event' (which is the only type of audio available in HTML Canvas documents).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines