• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access tutorial

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, this issue has to do with the website rather than the program itself.

I am supposed to access the second tutorial ("How to create 2D animation using Animate") shown in the image below for a class. However, it redirects to the first tutorial (Bone Tool) when it is clicked on. I also searched the internet for the Apple tutorial to see if anyone who tried it posted a link to it, but they also go to the Bone Tool tutorial. When I contacted support through the chat, I was told the tutorial I was looking for had been renamed and it was supposed to be the Bone Tool tutorial. Is this correct? Is the second tutorial no longer available?

Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 7.02.13 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

p.s. please mark correct answers, if there are any.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting the cached link.  The incorrect link is for the Joseph Labrecque tutorial on the Bone Tool.

Does Adobe plan on fixing this link?  I use it in my classes and it is very confusing and annoying.  Adobe has NOT been good in repsonding to my emails.  Do you know of a better way to contact them?

Thanks again for the quick reply and thanks to eme02!

Deborah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't know any way to report broken adobe.com links (and their part 2 tutorials are particularly problematic).  adobe used to have a web page for that, but it's gone or, at least, i can't find it anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have also tried contacting Adobe, with NO luck.

I wish they would make it easier, since ALL of my students PAY for their software.

I have found NO way to contact them.  Adobe's support is really terrible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

last week i left a message for one of the authors about the broken link but haven't heard back.  you could try a private message for joseph lebrecque.  i see him post messages in this forum periodically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines