• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't convert from Event to Stream audio

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've put some audio into Animate, and I'm having the typical issue of "The audio will only play on frame 1 and nowhere else". I've looked it up and it says that you're meant to change the audio from Event to Stream from the Properties menu. I go to the properties menu, find the Sync section and click it; my audio is set to Event. "Ok" I think, "Time to change it to Sync instead". I click the menu and all the options are there; Start, Stop and Stream. There's just one problem...I can't click them. Y'know when there's an option in a menu that you can't click because it's a different colour? (Usually grey) Yeah, that's what's happening.

Please help

(The audio is a WAV file by the way)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HTML5 Canvas documents don't support streaming audio (unless it's on the root timeline, and only in very recent versions of Animate).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines