• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can´t create SpriteSheet or Texture on HTML 5 publish at 32 bit, just at 8 bit on Animte 22.0.3

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I published a HTML5 Canvas project (1920x1080), the software (Animate v22.0.3) offers me the option to publish the spritesheet or texture at 32 bit, but the Animate do not create any atlas files. It creates the json files for the Atlas but when the process finished the software deletes the files and leave the images folder empty, and the Output console saids that XXX Bitmaps packed successfully into YY spritesheet(s).

If I repeat the same operation with 8 bit, everything works well, but the resolution is not the desire one.

I roll-back to previous Animate version (22.0.2) and it seems to be working well on that version with

I also try with the latest version on 2 different computers and have the same result.

Please can you let me know if there is an open issue regarding the Spritesheet/Texture publication at 32 bits?

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reported the bug.

You can publish at 32bit except for texture right now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you please post a link to the reported bug?  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines