• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Expor video Adobe animate

Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Helo Im usin Adobe animate version 21.0.4 Its on trial vesion for 7 days... (i hope thtas not the reson that i cant do it... becous i dont wat issues like that when i buy the product... and wasting my time by solving it)  when Im trying to export video .  I go for export video and tryed various options. I wachet video tutorials on youtube and been serching for anwers. And all I get when I try To export video is no file at all. It shows me that is exporting movie or swf file but when  ilook in the folder there is no file at all. (iI tryed making new folder and saving there but same)  I Dont get any error messeges. Whe i go for exporting movie it exports me jpg. file for every frame. So why i cant export video?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For animating for video, make sure to use an ActionScript 3.0 FLA, not an HTML5 Canvas one. Save the FLA somewhere straightforward, like your desktop or documents folder. Do a test movie, and see if the anination plays ok as a SWF. If it does, then the export to video should go ok.

If it doesn't, or if the export to video still fails, check Publish Settings, and see what folder the SWF is set to publish to.

To get a good looking video, use the File, Export, Export Video/Media. For the Format, choose H.264, and from the Preset menu, choose something that matches what you have in mind. High Quality 1080p HD for example.

Check the box to start Adobe Media Encoder immediately. In the media Encoder window you should see how the compression is progressing, and when it is finished.

There is no difference with the 7 day trial, this should work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My manny Thanks for repplying Colin.  So here I go aggain. I make new project. I use HD 1,280x720  stage size I tryed different frame rates 24 / 29,97  and 30. I draw square and make it move from left to the right with classic motion tween. really quick video. Exporting file I go Export, Export Video Media and use H.264, high quality 1080p Hd. span - entire movie is enabled and start media encoder render queue imidietly is enabled. Location is in folder on my desktop. soon as compresion is finished I don't get any error meseges. I chek the folder on my desktop and it no there. What do I do Wrong?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look in the Adobe Media Encoder window, and if you see your export in the list, look at the path that AME exported to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okey I got Video With medi Encoder. Is this means that I Need to buy it? or Is it free? Why Im not able to expor video without help of media encoder. I was fine with adobe flash ccc. working with swf files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines