Highlighted

Can't export animated GIF

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export my file to animated GIF. After I selected the page to select transparency or not showed up, but the OK button wasn't there. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't export animated GIF

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to export my file to animated GIF. After I selected the page to select transparency or not showed up, but the OK button wasn't there. Any help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you click file>export >export animated gif

choose your settings

click save

select directory/file name of the gif file

click save.

i'm not sure what ok button you're seeking, but if the above fails to help, attach a screenshot showing what you think is abnormal/a problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem....I'm using a laptop and the bottom section of the export screen does not show (anything below the color swatches). I was told to switch to a pc, because my screen resolution is already at the max setting. Animate doesn't allow any of the sections to be collapsed or the panel resized, so I'm unable to export as animated gif.

Any solutions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I don't have access to a pc.

thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try using your arrow keys with the problematic panel selected.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I replied to you on another thread. Go to Display Settings>Scale and Layout>and change apps to be viewed at 100%, rather than 125% or 150% which your system likely is set to.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is a tutorial that could help. https://youtu.be/piZogHgIKts

Adobe Animate CC Tutorial | How to Export a GIF Image in Adobe Animate CC In Today's video, I will be demonstrating how to export a GIF image in Adobe Animat...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2020 0