• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't export animation with a background video

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, im using adobe animate cc 2018. lately i've been trying to export an animation that i made with a background video, but whenever i want to test the movie or export it, it sends me that message: "this movie use features that are not supported in the flash player 26 player" and it exports the movie with a black or white background. please help Capture d’écran (209).png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guru ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dianna,

Try to see if you can keep the video when you render a PNG sequence. You then assemble that sequence into a video in Premiere.

If that method works you can add the audio in Premiere by importing the half-successful video export you are getting now and removing the video track.

A detailed guide how to do things in premiere is posted here. Make sure you read the whole thread.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/export-issue-stops-mid-export/td-p/10424361?page=1

If this method does not work, you will have to composit in Premiere or AfterEffects adding your source video and your exported animation separately.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines