• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't find the install Flash Pro CS6

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to install Flash Pro CS6, but I cannot find it! Please help.

TOPICS
Download and install , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Flash Pro CS6 is no longer available on Creative Cloud, due to Adobe over-reacting to a lawsuit in the most customer-hostile way possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All this story stinks the fairy tale. I don't believe one second that this issue was not solved since 2002, it's absolute lucracy.

No, for sure the issue is elsewhere, and I guess it comes from the fact that more users use old version of Adobe software because more stable and more compatible with legacy jobs.

Dolby is far away obsolete in 2020, many new technologies came the last 12 years with much better quality and performance.

Also, I really would like to know where the dolby encoder and decoder are used in Flash proc CS6.... just curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines