• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't import ANYTHING into Adobe Animate

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I animate in Adobe Animate I tend to animate in Action Script 3.0.  But just this week I can't seem to import any audio, videos, or even pictures.  I tried even in HTML5, I could import a few things, but my audio, I can't hear anything.  Is there any way to fix this so i can get back to animating, hopefully in Action Script 3.0. The photo down below is what i see when i click on the import button to either liberty and stage.

Capture.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

flashflac.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I fixed it to where I can upload files again, but I still can't hear any sound while it's playing in AA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello

I am new to Adobe Animate and have the latest version.

How did you fix the problem: I was using Animate normally and was importing a sketch to color and follow along with a tutorial. It worked good, but then out of nowhere the sketch stopped importing. When i try to import it, it says importing done etc. but there is nothing on the stage. I can see the sketch i imported on the library and on the timeline but not in the Stage. Please help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines