Highlighted

Can´t import from InDesign

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i export an InDesign document as "fla" and open it in Animate, i do not see anything – it´s empty. Does anybody had the same issues?

Thank´s for helping!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Myra Ferguson | Adobe Community Professional

You can report it as a bug on Adobe InDesign Feedback . I did a search for the reported bugs there. Although I didn't find any for exporting a FLA, I did find SWF export showing blank page – Adobe InDesign Feedback .

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can´t import from InDesign

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If i export an InDesign document as "fla" and open it in Animate, i do not see anything – it´s empty. Does anybody had the same issues?

Thank´s for helping!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Myra Ferguson | Adobe Community Professional

You can report it as a bug on Adobe InDesign Feedback . I did a search for the reported bugs there. Although I didn't find any for exporting a FLA, I did find SWF export showing blank page – Adobe InDesign Feedback .

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 11, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you save as an xfl from indesign and then open the xfl in animate?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 1
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where i can find the export option xfl? Thanks!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 0
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't use indesign so i'm not sure that's possible, but if it is, it would be accessible via the indesign file>export or file>export as menu.

if that doesn't help, post in the indesign forum.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 3
Engaged ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad is right about asking in the InDesign forum.

in InDesign you can export as a FLA or SWF like shown...

indesign.jpg

I'm not sure if that helps, as you already mentioned you tried FLA.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 1
Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2019 0