Highlighted

Can't open my adove animator file

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having problems opening my adobe illustrator file, I have finished a very important job and I will not be allowed to open it, I get a message that says:

"some of the native document types can not be loaded, because the C: / Program files / Adove / Adove CC 2019 / Common / configuration / document Types directory is modified." re-installs animate cc to restore document types . "

I've tried it, but it has not been solved please, help me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PickleNick28 | Adobe Community Professional

tray copying the artwork in Adobe Illustrator and then just paste it right into Adobe Animate.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't open my adove animator file

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having problems opening my adobe illustrator file, I have finished a very important job and I will not be allowed to open it, I get a message that says:

"some of the native document types can not be loaded, because the C: / Program files / Adove / Adove CC 2019 / Common / configuration / document Types directory is modified." re-installs animate cc to restore document types . "

I've tried it, but it has not been solved please, help me.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by PickleNick28 | Adobe Community Professional

tray copying the artwork in Adobe Illustrator and then just paste it right into Adobe Animate.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 27, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in animate are you clicking file>import>import to library?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 02, 2019 1