Highlighted

Can't scrub through audio, animate cc

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to scrub through the audio of an animation until I had to reinstall it.

Since then, every time I try to I am met with silence. Im able to play audio perfectly fine from the beginning, but only the beginning. If I try to start it from any other frame than 1, it won't play.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

assign the sound's sync property to stream.  (that works the same now as in the old days of flash.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't scrub through audio, animate cc

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to be able to scrub through the audio of an animation until I had to reinstall it.

Since then, every time I try to I am met with silence. Im able to play audio perfectly fine from the beginning, but only the beginning. If I try to start it from any other frame than 1, it won't play.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by kglad | Adobe Community Professional

assign the sound's sync property to stream.  (that works the same now as in the old days of flash.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 22, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 23, 2018 1