• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot register Flash CS3

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advise! I just purchased a brand new, unopened disc version of Flash CS3.  I successfully installed it, however, when I attempt to activate this product (Flash CS3) it  does not appear in the list of product options on the activate/deactivate page. How can I activate this software?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't legally activate it and you can't legally use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I see a lot of older Adobe products advertised for sale on Ebay. I purchased this older version of Flash CS3 on EBAY to replace the non-installable Flash component in my legally obtained Adobe Creative Suite CS4 package. Until I can find a provider of stable internet, I am reluctant to switch to your Creative Cloud products. The Flash CS3 that I purchased on EBAY, was unused...it was still sealed in cellophane...it had never been opened. I was assured by the seller that the software was fully legal.
After attempting to install the software, I merely needed an Authorization Number so that I could continue to use this software after the trial period ended.
I resent the accusations in your email that I acted illegally. 
Several years ago when I purchased Adobe CS4 (...yes, legally!), I was treated similarly by your customer support. You need not worry, sir or madam, henceforth, I will not be using this (Flash CS3) or any other Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines