Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant Open New Project in Animate

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am running into this issue with my adobe Animate:

So i launch the app and it opens but i don't get the window to start or open recent projects and if i go into the files tap the 'New Project' button is grayed out but the 'New from template' button is. If i click on the 'New from template' button i then can hit 'New Project' but then a blank window opens up and i still get nothing.

Please Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2019 Apr 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reset your preferences -

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/re-create-preferences-flash-professional.html

(or remove Win:  C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Animate CC <version>\ and

C\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Animate\<version>\

Mac:   /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/<Animate CC version>/ and

/Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Animate/<version>/)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines