• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas moves when drawing (Issue)

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I click on the canvas with a pen, or when I draw a single line, the canvas will move for one second before going back. I don't know if this is a settings problem within the app itself that I can easily fix or if it's with the tablet itself. This is a problem I've had for a while, I didn't know if it was normal performance or an actual issue on the program or my tablet. I am using a Wacom MobileStudio Pro 13 with the Wacom Pro Pen 2 and Adobe Animate version 21.01

I also apologize for my english.

TOPICS
Error , Product issue , Tablet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you update to animate version 21.0.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something that has happened to me a lot. I just had it happening and had to figure out how to do it and it seems like no one has a good answer.

The only thing I have had is that it kinda fixes itself at some point. It is really weird.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So! I figured it out. At least how to fix it after using it for a while. This only seems to happen after moving the canvas with the scrolls on the sides of the canvas. I would recommend using the handtool. If you don't want that you can stop the constant movement by just increasing and decreasing the arrows of how zoomed in you are on the canvas. That can also stop it. This will not stop it as well as using the hand tool does though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines