Highlighted

Certain items not animating, only after publishing in HTML5. (classic tween, web ad)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These web ads are taking me for a spin. I've created a couple other posts today trying to get help with other issues ranging from elements jumping/sliding all over the place to just plain disappearing altogether. I think this is the last big issue I can't figure out...

Here is an example of the published result:

300x250

There is a line that is supposed to be drawn/animated between each of the scenes. when playing back in the timeline, they animate correctly, but after publishing them there is no animation and they simply jump from 1px in length to 100%. (There is one line that animates correctly near the end of the loop.)

These lines are just rectangles, and I'm using a classic tween with ease in/out to animate the width of them.

Here's the source file if anyone can take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong...

Dropbox - 300x250.fla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Certain items not animating, only after publishing in HTML5. (classic tween, web ad)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These web ads are taking me for a spin. I've created a couple other posts today trying to get help with other issues ranging from elements jumping/sliding all over the place to just plain disappearing altogether. I think this is the last big issue I can't figure out...

Here is an example of the published result:

300x250

There is a line that is supposed to be drawn/animated between each of the scenes. when playing back in the timeline, they animate correctly, but after publishing them there is no animation and they simply jump from 1px in length to 100%. (There is one line that animates correctly near the end of the loop.)

These lines are just rectangles, and I'm using a classic tween with ease in/out to animate the width of them.

Here's the source file if anyone can take a look and let me know what I'm doing wrong...

Dropbox - 300x250.fla

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm starting to resort to manually editing the JS in the output file. I've noticed that all the problem areas seem to have this weird repetition going on...

LKKQ8fMg.png

Anyone have any idea why this would happen?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 04, 2019 0