• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change default background of static text when editing in Animate 2019

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have light green static text on a black background. When I go to edit the green text, the background becomes white and I cannot see what I'm editing unless I zoom in 200%.  Does the background have to be white? Can it be changed or made transparent?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to use "edit in place" so that it will keep your main background tho a little faded. Right click on the symbol that contain the text and choose "Edit in Place".

edit in place.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't change the problem. If I convert the text to a symbol then right click to edit in place, I'm basically back in the same boat again trying to edit a text object that's now inside an object(symbol). The background turns to white and a light green text color is nearly impossible to read on white background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines