• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Path of images for html5 canvas export to root level path?

Explorer ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just diving into html5 canvas export with Animate.

I have successfully exported a project and previewed it on our server. I now need to see about integrating it into our site. Here's the tricky part. We don't have a traditional server with files and folders. It's all built from multiple servers and file shares and compiled and exported.  So our pages are XSL (HTML from an app server and our images are hosted on an image server.)

I was able to migrate the JS to our XSL pages and no errors.

The page leaves the appropriate space. I see the stage color within the site.  But my animated symbols are not showing.

I assume it's because my published project is looking for images/motionTest_atlas_.png   but from the page I'm displaying, there is not relative path folder.

I need to specify a root level link somewhere to find my images, I believe, i just don't see where to do that.

I need my images to reference /images/pages/page/canvas/images/motionTest_atlas_.png

So can you, how do you modify the path to the images folder?  (I tried in export settings but it wouldn't allow a root level path. It had to be relative.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

You see the little folder icon next to the images path in publish settings? Click it.

Yes, this is terrible UI design.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 24, 2019 Jul 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You see the little folder icon next to the images path in publish settings? Click it.

Yes, this is terrible UI design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines