• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change to 24 FPS

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded animate, and my timeline automatically says "30 fps."  It is in gray and there's no way for me to click on it to change it.  How do I change my FPS to 24?

Thank you,

Adam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frame rate is a document property. Change it in your document properties, or the document settings window.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's worth noting that it is a relatively recent change. Before that you could change the frame rate in both places, now you do have to use the document settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be more accurate to say it was a momentary change. In Animate 2018 and earlier you can't change it from the timeline. I think in 2019 they made it changeable from the timeline. Then everyone pointed out what a terrible idea this was because it just resulted in people changing the frame rate accidentally, so they changed it back to being display-only on the timeline in Animate 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines