Highlighted

Changing the Timeline in Adobe Animate CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you change the timeline on Adobe Animate CC 2019? I HATE that you moved the new layer, new folder, trashcan, framerate, etc. ABOVE the timeline now!!!!

Why did you change it? As a Flash animator that has been animating on Flash/Animate software for over 15 years, this change makes ZERO sense to me. We are all used to where it has been for years and you suddenly change it? I imagine that others feel the same way, and as soon as we get used to it (although I don't know if I ever will), you'll change it back.

Stop making changes that are completely unnecessary!!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Changing the Timeline in Adobe Animate CC 2019

Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why did you change the timeline on Adobe Animate CC 2019? I HATE that you moved the new layer, new folder, trashcan, framerate, etc. ABOVE the timeline now!!!!

Why did you change it? As a Flash animator that has been animating on Flash/Animate software for over 15 years, this change makes ZERO sense to me. We are all used to where it has been for years and you suddenly change it? I imagine that others feel the same way, and as soon as we get used to it (although I don't know if I ever will), you'll change it back.

Stop making changes that are completely unnecessary!!

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are user to user forums. The Animate team generally doesn't monitor things here.

You can always make formal requests using this form: Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2019 0