• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Character Animator - Character moving strangely?

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I recently started playing around with Character Animator through the Creative Cloud and trying to work on a puppet, based on the 'Make a puppet in adobe illustrator video'. I followed the steps pretty closely but made a few adjustments in order to make the puppet look more like the character I had in mind. Something went horrifically wrong along the way, however, and it seems as though almost all of the rigging had somehow collapsed. I have no idea how to fix it or even where I'd begin with this one. Any help would be appreciated.

I tried to attach the adobe illustrator file, but had to submit it as a .PNG because of 'application/postcript' somehow not matching the file extension. As I said before, any help would be appreciated

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

In the future, So people don't have to download the image you have attached, please use the Insert Photos icon found in the Tool Bar of the Post and Reply text entry dialog window as pictured below.
Since you Can't Edit your original post to remove the Attached screen shot Please include the screen shot you attached to a new reply to this conversation by clicking the Blue Reply button under your original post and use the Insert Photos icon in the tool bar.
The Insert Photos icon is this one in the Tool Bar.

2020-10-06 16_53_14-2020-10-06 - Adobe Support Community_Updated.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kalor Puppet Rigging Failure.png

Thanks for the help! And sorry about all that, I'm new to using these support community forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines