Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Choppy playback/content lopped off

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Animate versions 19.2.1

In certain browsers flash swf plays choppy and seems to drop frames. 

Also in certain browsers (certain OS perhaps??) portions of my scrollable content are cut off.

Manos de Angel

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Hi John

I've tried your Animate SWF content in two browsers (Firefox, Chrome) and I can't see any of your ill effects you are describing (choppy, drop frames and so on).

In general terms: You should re-orientate from SWF to HTML5. Maybe use tools like Adobe Dreamweaver if that helps. Why are you building a website as "Flash SWF" when the support for Flash Player is running out in less than a year. This is a deadend road. Your content could be so easily build with contemporary means.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jun 02, 2019 Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John

I've tried your Animate SWF content in two browsers (Firefox, Chrome) and I can't see any of your ill effects you are describing (choppy, drop frames and so on).

In general terms: You should re-orientate from SWF to HTML5. Maybe use tools like Adobe Dreamweaver if that helps. Why are you building a website as "Flash SWF" when the support for Flash Player is running out in less than a year. This is a deadend road. Your content could be so easily build with contemporary means.

Klaus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okays thanks. not Smart enuf for html 5. Though I did convert this many times to html5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just said two things that are the exact opposite of each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines