• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Classic tween Snaps At End

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to adobe animate (and animating in general) and I am tryong to animate a drawing of a family jumping in a lake. 

The girl in the back animated perfectly but the other two people wont work. 

I composed the model of the swimmer from several [arts (i.e legs, head, torso, etc.) and merged it into one symbol. Then i go into the symbol and split it into individual layers so that I can animate each body part seperately while they are jumping. I do this just using classic tween. 

This worked for the first swimmer, but the other two won't work. The body parts slowly float to a different position, then teleport to their final destination at the final keyframe. I checked to make sure the registration point hasn't changed, and it hasnt. I don't undertand why this works on one swimmer but not the others.

Anyone have any ideas?

(for clarification the girl in the attached video is working as intended, and the boy is not)

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Animate CC has so many bugs, I would hesitate to advise anyone to use the current versions for learning animation... That said, I would strongly suggest to you to look into the powerful Flanimate animation toolset. It is free, and will really assist you in creating these type of animations in a much more reliable and controllable manner. The best animation extension for Flash/Animate. Period.

https://flash-powertools.com/

But be aware of the many bugs, unfinished half-working features, and terrible performance of the latest Animate CC versions. Ideally work in Flash CS6 (yes, that old! Yet the best performing version!) and Flanimate. But no longer officially available... 😞

The alternative is to switch to something more reliable. A sad state of affairs, unfortunately. I have given up hope on Animate myself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use layer parenting. https://youtu.be/_o4O_A5WGVc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines