Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color turns to black when animation exported as mp4 in animate CC

Engaged ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have attached a screenshot and a Youtube video of an animation which was exported out of Animate CC as an mp4. I have noticed that the bright yellow lacing on the chests and cuffs of the mounted figures have become dominated by black. I have also attached a screenshot of the animation test, in which the yellow color is clear, and not black. I don't understand why, whenm the test shows the yellow color on the chest and cuffs, in the exported mp4 the yellow has turned mainly black. Can anyone offer any advice about this problem? Grateful for any help. the animation was created on an iMac osx 10.15.3 Catalina.

RHA gun team test 1.pngRHA gun team test 1.pngRHA GUN TEAM SCREENSHOT OF ANIMATION EXPORTEDM AS MP4RHA GUN TEAM SCREENSHOT OF ANIMATION EXPORTEDM AS MP4

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guru , Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Hi mate,

I could see in a previous video of yours on YouTube how it looks when you zoom in:

Clipboard-1.png

What you experience is the outlines - i.e. the black pencil lines overwhelming the fill, because they render on top.

To avoid this you can convert those lines to fills.

My suggestion is to keep a copy of your drawing with the lines (for potential future editing) on a duplicated and guided layer.

To convert the lines to fills you select the shape and from the Modify menu you choose Shape > Convert Likens to

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi mate,

I could see in a previous video of yours on YouTube how it looks when you zoom in:

Clipboard-1.png

What you experience is the outlines - i.e. the black pencil lines overwhelming the fill, because they render on top.

To avoid this you can convert those lines to fills.

My suggestion is to keep a copy of your drawing with the lines (for potential future editing) on a duplicated and guided layer.

To convert the lines to fills you select the shape and from the Modify menu you choose Shape > Convert Likens to Fills

Clipboard-2.png

After that the thin outlines will render better.

Nick - Character Designer and Animator, Flash user since 1998
Member of the Flanimate Power Tools team - extensions for character animation

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response.

I will certainly check out what you have suggested.

Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines