• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colour Change when exporting .gif from Flash CS6

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2019 Feb 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I go to export my animation as a .gif, the colours look different from when I view them in Flash, compared to viewing it in photos. I am on the same device, so I'm not sure why this happens. I can send some screenshots comparing the two if need be.

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

GIF export is limited to a MAX of 256 colors so anything in Flash Pro or Animate will be reduced when exported to that format. The export options are pretty limited in old Flash Pro versions, unfortunately. Animate CC has a new, fuller GIF export that does resolve much of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GIF export is limited to a MAX of 256 colors so anything in Flash Pro or Animate will be reduced when exported to that format. The export options are pretty limited in old Flash Pro versions, unfortunately. Animate CC has a new, fuller GIF export that does resolve much of this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines