• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Command 'this.stop' is buging in Animate CC 2019.

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2018 Dec 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive came to conclusion that it doesnt function as it should while 'advanced layer' is turned on.

Same example with 'advance layers' being turned off works normally.

Did anyone face the same problem and is the solution found?

I started working on banner in 2019 version and came across on rather unusual problem, so let me simplify.

In first layer in first frame i have movieclip and  animation inside movieclip .

On main timeline ive added 'this.stop()' and as expected animation stays at first frame, but aswell it stops animation in movieclip which should not be the case.

Can someone explain why?

I found out that when option 'advanced layers' is turned on it turns all layers become movieclips and can access the symbol only through a layer.

Ive experimented with this, but i didnt solve problem.

After certain time of experimenting ive came to conlusion that as long as the second frame is within the first one (f5 on second frame) animation inside

movieclip will work.Can someone explain why?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't see that happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I'm not the only one who has this problem:

Buttons not working correctly in Animate CC 2019 !

This applies only to the latest version of Animate and advanced layers options must be on.

I don't know how to upload working file here and I'm in a hurry right now, so i try later.

Thanks in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

most, if not all, those issues are related to object reference problems when using advanced layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines