Highlighted

Consistent JavaScript Error

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my animation from Animate as a video (File>Export>Export Video/Media). However I am consistently met with this same JavaScript Error. I have tried turning both on and off "Render through Adobe Media Encoder" and it has still not worked. I have no extra/third party programs installed, and in fact this is my first time exporting a video on this computer, so I have no clue what could be causing this. Does anyone have any sort of advice or solutions to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 6.28.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Consistent JavaScript Error

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to export my animation from Animate as a video (File>Export>Export Video/Media). However I am consistently met with this same JavaScript Error. I have tried turning both on and off "Render through Adobe Media Encoder" and it has still not worked. I have no extra/third party programs installed, and in fact this is my first time exporting a video on this computer, so I have no clue what could be causing this. Does anyone have any sort of advice or solutions to this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.Screen Shot 2020-01-03 at 6.28.24 PM.png

TOPICS
Error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 03, 2020 0
ClayUUID LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're working from a RECOVER file? No, bad, no.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2020 1