Highlighted

Continuous motion on generated object throughout frames(no rebooting for each frame)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so the title says it all really, I have been trying to make a continuous motion throughout the frames, with no success. I think you can achieve this different ways, but I can't seem to get it right.

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Continuous motion on generated object throughout frames(no rebooting for each frame)

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so the title says it all really, I have been trying to make a continuous motion throughout the frames, with no success. I think you can achieve this different ways, but I can't seem to get it right.

Thx

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 18, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you going to tell us specifically what kind of motion you're trying to achieve, or do we have to guess?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a solution sorry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 18, 2018 0