• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

control bar

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add playback control bar in CANVAS version in browser animation version?

Thank you in advance for your answers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Do you want to control a timeline? Please see if this topic helps you.

Solucionado: Re: Media playbar for HTML5 animation - Adobe Support Community - 11263346

Please notice that the player will only control timelines/frames and not videos or any other content managed by components.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you very much, i'm trying 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hello,
Thanks for your response.
However I do not understand very well, I am starting. Is this code used to put a progress bar when viewing the CANVAS animation with a browser? I think it is very simple and only contains "simple" vector shapes. Then "change the player and target instance names" I don't understand or exactly I must, in the code reference my file, it is instead of target: this ? I also saw that we could add a video component but I also tried without too much success. Thank you in advance for your reply

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines