Highlighted

convert as3 to html5

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats going on everyone.  I am new to An and I am trying to create an interactive website using it. Ive got it to react basically the way Im looking for using the AS3.  But now when converting it to HTML5 I am having some issues.  I just getting a white browser, doesnt matter (chrome, modzilla, edge...ect.).  The warning readout on An is as follows:

WARNINGS:

** 591 Bitmaps packed successfully into 15 spritesheet(s).

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (41)

Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.

Motion tweens are published as frame by frame animations. Use classic tweens where possible. (3)

Then once the browser finally loads its just a blank screen.  When I press f12 to see whats going on these are the error codes I receive from the browser (chrome):

1. HTML1300: Navigation occurred.b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.html (1,1)
  2. SCRIPT1004: SCRIPT1004: Expected ';'b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.js (5699,15)
  3. SCRIPT5009: SCRIPT5009: 'AdobeAn' is not definedb2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.html (24,2)

======================

REFERENCE:

=======================

1.     <!DOCTYPE html>

2.     var firstnum: Number;

3.     var comp=AdobeAn.getComposition("F8D85C575DFDD94E820757E947CBEF24");

I have no clue about any coding or anything like that. Just a guy with an idea and trying to make it happen! let me know if you can help me get this thing up and running.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

convert as3 to html5

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats going on everyone.  I am new to An and I am trying to create an interactive website using it. Ive got it to react basically the way Im looking for using the AS3.  But now when converting it to HTML5 I am having some issues.  I just getting a white browser, doesnt matter (chrome, modzilla, edge...ect.).  The warning readout on An is as follows:

WARNINGS:

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls. (41)

Content with both Bitmaps and Buttons may generate local security errors in some browsers if run from the local file system.

Motion tweens are published as frame by frame animations. Use classic tweens where possible. (3)

Then once the browser finally loads its just a blank screen.  When I press f12 to see whats going on these are the error codes I receive from the browser (chrome):

1. HTML1300: Navigation occurred.b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.html (1,1)
  2. SCRIPT1004: SCRIPT1004: Expected ';'b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.js (5699,15)
  3. SCRIPT5009: SCRIPT5009: 'AdobeAn' is not definedb2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.html (24,2)

======================

REFERENCE:

=======================

1.     <!DOCTYPE html>

2.     var firstnum: Number;

3.     var comp=AdobeAn.getComposition("F8D85C575DFDD94E820757E947CBEF24");

I have no clue about any coding or anything like that. Just a guy with an idea and trying to make it happen! let me know if you can help me get this thing up and running.

TOPICS
Discussions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 30, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

AS3 code won't be converted automatically. You're gonna have to code in JavaScript yourself.

Can you show us your code? We can certainly give you some tips.

Regards,

JC

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 1
kdmemory LATEST
Advocate ,
Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dickietallsox

just to add to what JoãoCésar correctly said:

When you say when converting it to HTML5 are you saying that you used an Actionscript 3 project and used File -> Convert To -> HTML5 Canvas, without changing your code to Javascript?

That of course is not possible and you would have to remove all AS3 and replace it with Javascript.

But by judging from your Output panel on Publish it looks actually more like you did write code in Javascript. Otherwise there would have been a whole lot more of all kinds of warnings. The stuff you've got

dickietallsox  wrote

WARNINGS:

looks pretty much like usual HTML5 Canvas Javascript and createJS issues.

As a first measure: From the error message in Chrome I conclude your filename is

b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5%20Canvas.html (as well for .fla and .js files)

meaning

b2ss_cal_for_web_HTML5 Canvas.html

Please get rid of the empty space (%20) in your filenames. I'm not sure but this can only mean trouble! And maybe don't use such freakish filenames at all with upper case letters and what not.

Otherwise, share your code with us, we'll try to help.

Klaus

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2019 1