• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

convert swf file to html with animate??

Participant ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have swf file that was created in illustrator. Previously when it needed editing I would then convert it to html with google swiffy. Now swiffy is gone. I'd like to find a way to do this with adobe animate, but it won't open swf files. So I tried creating a new html file in animate and importing the swf file. But I don't have the option to save as or export as an  html file, and I don't see a way to check if it even functions correctly in a browser. Here is a link to how this file (old version of the file) functions in a browser Geosynthetics that Meet DOT Specs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can start a new HTML5 Canvas FLA and then do File/Import/Import to Library, to bring the graphics of the SWF into the FLA. But, you would need to do all the Javascript coding from scratch, doing the import doesn't bring in code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...Or are there any simple ways to do with with an adobe product?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 11, 2017 Jan 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please look at what I need to accomplish if you haven't already : Geosynthetics that Meet DOT Specs

and tell me if there is a tutorial on how to recreate this thing in animate? I have no idea how to use animate and know very little about java script, but if there is some how to video out there what shows how to have each state as a clickable object that can open a link, and will change color slightly on mouse over maybe I could figure it out.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Is there a way to export the library bmps from the library to use in another program, once you imported the swf file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't do all the java script from scratch. Are there any other options out there on the web that I can use in place of google swiffy (which was really really awsome btw!)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines