• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting Edge files to Animate files

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to convert Adobe Edge files so that they can be edited in Adobe Animate? If so, is there anyone that could do it for me? I have a subscription to all of the Creative Cloud apps, but Edge is no longer accessible to download anymore.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It is not quite as easy as converting AS3 to HTML5, but considering that you can use Animate HTML5, it is possible.

THere is nothing automatic here. You will have to redo what you did in EA in Animate CC.

If you have code it will be a little different since EA using CSS3 but Animate is CANVAS.

You css elements will become movie clip (probably).

The Animate timeline is a little different but not entirely. You probably can set up your elements in a very similar way.

PM me if you want me to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply! I didn't create the files in Edge, I had purchased them, but now I can't use them. I will contact the seller to see if they are available in an Animate version.

Thanks again!

Crisa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines