• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could anyone have a go at fixing this Corrupted FLA File?

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been working on this animation for a while without making a back up and eventually it got corrupted. I've tried using winrar to repair and looking for a recovery file but neither work and I can't find any other method of fixing it.

Here's the file https://www.mediafire.com/file/yn454ql3n6ov4tq/REDWINE_-_Copy.fla/file

If anyone can try and help me here that would be hugely appreciated, thank you for reading

TOPICS
Error , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I attempted to fix it, and also used 7zip to open it. The folder structure is there, and the file size suggests some data is present, but it seems to be corrupted, and no library items or XFL file are present anymore.

Sorry. I think the file has entered the great Nirvana file system.

Animate is well known for corrupting files. Always back up your work and use some kind of versioning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah sucks to hear but thanks for attempting to fix it. Need to start getting into the habit of creating back ups

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines