Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash and corrupted file animate

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

My Adobe animate crashed and corrupted my file, does anyone have a solution to recover my file? 

I cannot open it anymore and lost all my work 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check for a recovery file, if you have that setting enabled - edit>preferences>edit preferences>general>auto recovery.

you can also rename the corrupted fla to a rar>use winrar to repair>rename the repaired rar to a fla>try to open repaired fla in animate.

and you can, if you have a working swf, decompile (sothink's decompiler is a good place to start) to recover a fla

and, in the future, save your fla's frequently with increasing version number appended to the file name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the winrar thing doesn't work, it just says it can't recognize the file/archive and closes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines