• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Created html file doesn't display in browser

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys! I have a problem with the html file that is created out of Fla-file via publishing.

I have a Fla-file (html canvas ) with the interactive graphics that i created.When I export it in swf-file, browser opens it and all the interactivity works. Then I want to turn it into html -page, I use "publish" command and the programm generates it. But when I open this html in my browser - I see just white page with no content. I wonder what the problem is here?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

you failed to convert your actionscript to javascript/createjs.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2017 Mar 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you failed to convert your actionscript to javascript/createjs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok) So,  should I rewrite my code in JavaScript/createjs? Or is there another way to convert it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

rewrite your code.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you,  kglad!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I convert fla to html canvas. The report says like this.

"

Sorry these are blocked because of keyword policy. So I ...

"

You shall know while copying layer to html5 canvas document.

How those unsupporting things to be overcome?

With different version(I use CC animate to publish fla file) is it possible to support those 9Slice, Dynamic Text things(9Slice is not supported in conversioning fla to html5 canvas, Dynamic Text's some parts are not supported in conversioning to html5 canvas) ? I tried this, copying layer in fla to html5 canvas.

If any other version of flash tool than CC animate can be available to converse this fla to html5 canvas, would you introduce it to me?

Here I put the google share link in here. Wondering and expecting anybody find solution to my question.

Better yet if you advise me anything about my problem.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0czfyQ4JuLtV19KUzdMa2tUQUU?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance.Creative Pipeline: The ACP Blog​ !

We may well go to the moon but that's not very far the greatest distance still lies within us (Winston Churcill)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

9-sclice scaling isn't in the standard CreateJS, but someone added the feature as a separate file. I haven't looked into this, so I don't know more about it.

Read this discussion:

Added Scale3Bitmap and Scale9Bitmap display objects by joshtynjala · Pull Request #281 · CreateJS/Ea...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. And sorry for my late reply.

Thank you!!!

We may well go to the moon but that's not very far the greatest distance still lies within us (Winston Churcill)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines