Highlighted

Creating a loading bar

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm super new to animation software (beyond Photoshop gifs) so was wondering if Animate is the best to create a looping loading bar or I should just bite the bullet and jump into AfterEffects?

If Animate can do that, and there's a tutorial - doesn't have to be exact - that I couldnt be pointed in the direction of that'd be much appreciated.

Not sure if it's relevant but I'm very well versed in Photoshop, Illustator, and InDesign.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Creating a loading bar

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey I'm super new to animation software (beyond Photoshop gifs) so was wondering if Animate is the best to create a looping loading bar or I should just bite the bullet and jump into AfterEffects?

If Animate can do that, and there's a tutorial - doesn't have to be exact - that I couldnt be pointed in the direction of that'd be much appreciated.

Not sure if it's relevant but I'm very well versed in Photoshop, Illustator, and InDesign.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?