• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Specific Effects?

New Here ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I know the very basics of Animate (using CC 17/18 at the moment) and can get through a sequence with some fidgeting, so this isn't a particular technical issue, but I've been wondering how to create certain visual effects, and some seem too specific to turn up tutorials/guides on here or elsewhere. If anyone has any advice or links to sites/videos I could learn more about what I'm going for it would be really appreciated!

I'm looking to learn about:

• animating the decreasing/increasing opacity of an image (without going frame-by-frame)
  • changing a tween's speed over time; i.e. making it faster/slower at the start, middle or end (I know of the ease function but not the full technique)
  • transitions (pans, fades, blurs, etc) & looping backgrounds

Thank you!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • animating the decreasing/increasing opacity of an image (without going frame-by-frame)

convert the image to a vector (modify>bitmap>trace bitmap) and tween the vector's alpha

• changing a tween's speed over time; i.e. making it faster/slower at the start, middle or end (I know of the ease function but not the full technique)

experiment with easiing

• transitions (pans, fades, blurs, etc) & looping backgrounds

tween position, alpha, blur filter etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines