• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cross-domain images error

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have flash files made up with Actionscript 2.0 now I am working on converting it into HTML 5 using Animate 2020 I have buttons like next, previous I have used Actionscript 3,0 for it the output is running in the flash player but if I open it into any browser, buttons scripts are not working they are showing error "security restrictions on reading canvas pixel data with local or cross-domain images." please help me with the solution

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you're testing on your local computer and loading objects from another security sandbox (eg, the internet), you can expect those restrictions.

you can test from a non-local server or https://community.adobe.com/t5/animate/html5canvas/td-p/8850624?page=1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying it was helpful, I have tried as you have instructed it worked but now I am facing 2 problems :

1) I have (.fla) file and its HTML output in one folder if I copy-paste the files into another folder, again the buttons Actionscript is not working

2) Also if I remove the (.fla) file from that folder (as I have to upload online) I am facing the same issue

for both problems after checking into the console, I am getting "Uncaught An error has occurred. This is most likely due to security restrictions on reading canvas pixel data with local or cross-domain images."

can you please help me with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The presence or absence of the FLA file has absolutely nothing to do with HTML content working. As KgLad already sort of explained, you're going to get these security errors when the page isn't running from a web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

save your fla to a new directory.

publish your files

upload everything in the new directory (except the fla) to a file server

test

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines