• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crush

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2020 Aug 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a project that has 480 seconds(14000 frames something like that) , I choose Export Media, Add to Media Encode queue, but when is done in Animate, doesn't open Media Encoder and give me a Crush dialog box( that box that has "Send Report" and "Don't send report". Anybody know what can I do to solve this? In the past the export works good no problems...but now...I don't know. Thanks!

TOPICS
Error , How to , Import and export , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16000 is the upper limit for frames and you may be beyond the limit for other things, https://helpx.adobe.com/flash/kb/flash-movie-size-limit-flash.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 14537 ,less then 16000... in the Scene, I succesfully to export and render in Media Encoder, but when is complete, the mp.4 file has just 24 bytes and doesn't work in the player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going to mention 16000 as well, but you had stated 14000. Aside from adding up the number of frames to check what the total is, you could do a Test Movie, and see if a SWF functions. If it fails, the video export will fail as well.

The 16000 includes all scenes. You can't have up to 16000 frames per scene, but, it is possible to get way past 16000 by using a small amount of code, and movieclips to hold the animation frames. I can explain that if you are trying to export a lot more than 16000 frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My scene has 14537 frames, I succesfully to export and render in Media Encoder(I choose "Export Video/Media" in Animate and after I checked not to *Entire Scene", I choose range and I put from frame 1 to 14537), but when the render is complete, the mp.4 file has just 24 bytes and doesn't work in the player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

14000 "something like that" makes me think cst96 is over some limit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 14537 frames in the Scene, I succesfully to export and render in Media Encoder, but when is complete, the mp.4 file has just 24 bytes and doesn't work in the player

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines